Sunday, July 11, 2010

Introduction

Dear Students,

Organic Chemistry is very exciting material as a subject. These days blogs and websites are very smart medium to make any subject handy. When I was a student in school like you, I always wanted to have some very handy material for this interesting subject. I got some stuffs which were useful to my study but it was not in sequence so I used to do lots of over work to rearrange my materials which I got from different websites and books this hassle-pussle drive me to make one compile website for Organic Chemistry.

So, here I am with my favorite subject. After spending some time my favorite subject I come to know one thing - If you really want to learn any subject than listen that subject very carefully, if you can understand what is your subject tells you, you are done.

Author

No comments:

Post a Comment